Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ken and Apothecary

Wow! Ken is blowing me away, she is maturing much too fast for my liking. LOL. I get such a kick out of observing her with her friends, and she is such a good friend too.

I thought I should pop back in here to share and to document Ken's science work, well really the book that is jump starting it all. Such a purposeful topic she is engrossed with. I don't know a lick about Apothecary, but I happy to learn while following Ken.

                                                                                 

This weekend we have plans to visit the health store and pick up the tools that one who does Apothecary should possess. Yay! More science tools!!

There is actually a bigger picture that goes along with this, but you have to stay tuned to find out more. 

P.S I never would of dreamed that Ken would learn the names to all the leaves in the Botany Cabinet, I knew she was capable of it, but by golly it is just one of those things that made me drop my jaws and say "You know that!", with a huge smile on my face. The best part is I think she thinks needs to know it for some reason?????

2 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!