Saturday, June 1, 2013

From Shelves to Workbench

If you are wondering why I haven't shared any photos of the girls recently it is because they have been going through I don't want any pictures taking while I am lifting, moving shelves, and putting things together mood. Which is understandable. So as soon as things settle done in that department I will be given permission to snap away again.

One of my first post on this blog was when I was assessing/observing DJ while putting together his first bookshelf if you missed it you can go here. Well yesterday he accomplished a great task that has made him to promote himself to the Maintenance Man.

                                                                           

It took him a week to put it together and he is so proud.

3 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!