Friday, June 21, 2013

Reading Now




Sigh! The other day Ken expressed that she didn't like math!!! I thought her feelings had changed towards math, but I digress! Really she wasn't talking to me I happen to over hear the conversation. I believe it all started way back in first grade when I was homeschooling her the "school at home" way.  I wish I had found the Montessori Method when the kids were younger! Live and Learn.

Well she loves to read and I think I have found the perfect book to build up her confidence and hopefully she will lean towards math can be kinda fun.

                                                                               

Here is a link to a summary of the book and also suggested activities. We may or may not complete the activities, I'll be following the child.

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!