Monday, April 23, 2012

Daily Report: Problem Solving

This afternoon Ken was outside trying to plant some flowers and DJ kept coming into her area digging.


I heard and saw what was happening but decided not to intervene. About twenty minutes later Ken comes over and ask me when will be the next time we would make it back to a store that sells the little fences, I replied this weekend. Ken said I will wait because DJ needs a digging area)
They worked together to create this digging site. Now DJ has an area that will not disturb her plants and he can dig, dig, dig.
I thought it was special that Ken was so willing to put aside her wants for her garden to follow DJ's interest. Instead of going back and forth arguing she problem solved and was very creative too.

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!