Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun Friday!!

This is what we are up to today.

Brushing up on some seasonal practical life skills, filling water balloons and tying them.  

                     Point of interest a water balloon fight:)

                                            
 Hula Hooping!! Brings back some good memories, I wonder if my parents have a picture of me doing this same thing. It is possible:)  


                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                Practicing Croquet.

I better go they are challenging me to a game of Chinese Jump Rope.

Life is good.                                                          
                                                                       

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!