Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cultural Dolls


 I found this really cute geography work with Ken in mind at Alisons Montessori.

                                                                     
Ken has really enjoyed working with this.

                                                           
 The point of interest for her has been learning the different names of the dolls and finding out what they may mean.
                                                                                                         

   This download came with dolls from 12 different countries and the control charts for $6.99.

                                                                                                                                                   
Alison's also sells these matching dolls to compliment the work. I added them to my wishlist:)

Deb from Living Montessori Now is hosting a Giveaway that three lucky people who live in the U. S or Canada will win a $100 Gift Certificate to use at Alisons. You can enter the giveaway here you have until December 6, 2012  to enter.
                                               

I am linking this post the History/ Geography Meme hosted by All Things Beautiful and Montessori Monday.                     

7 comments:

  1. Those dolls would be great for geography/country boxes. I wonder if they sell in the UK - I'm off to check Amazon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. I would have loved them as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dolls are awesome! I want them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would have LOVED the dolls and cards when we were homeschooling. Thanks for linking up with Montessori Monday and for sharing my giveaway! It's great to know that Alison's Montessori has those. I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and pinned it to my Kids' Geography Activities Board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-geography-activities/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Really nice blog thanks for Sharing. Stuck with the burden of heavy Biology Homework? Do you want Biology Homework Help online? Did you always strive to carry out homework biology tasks? Are you getting the lowest biology marks at your university every time? Don't worry. We assure you that you will never reach poor biological scores again. MAS is the United States' top online assignment help supplier of biotechnology writing services. Many students in the United States favor our homework help in biology. Visit - My Assignment Services.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!