Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Part 2 Our Tools: Box Day !!

It is a happy day in our house!! I have been saving for a year now to make some Montessori materials purchases. The day has come and I am pleased with the purchase. I ordered from Kid Advance as I have always done. I like ordering from them because the materials are great at a cheap cost, and the delivery is fast. I always feel like I am getting an item for free with the 20% discount you receive after spending $200.00.

This is what I purchased .

The Checkerboard

                                                               Decimal Fraction Board

                                                                   Geometric Stick Material

                                                                Power of 2 Cube

                                                      Division Working Charts

                                                             Grammar Symbols

                                                Sentence Analysis Set 1&2

I ordered the Complete Bead Material from Alison's Montessori as well. I can't wait to see and touch it!! The other traditional Montessori material that I decided to get was the Timeline set from Montessori Services. it is on back order so I don't know how long I can wait before I decide to purchase it somewhere else. I am still cutting and laminating card materials from my favorite instant download mostly elementary Montessori store, I'll share more about that too.

Now I am off to master some presentations with these awesome materials. It is so true for me that I can't  understand any presentations until the material is in front of me. Is this true for you too? Please share and leave a comment:)


7 comments:

  1. We are so excited!! I had to hide them. I am not ready yet!! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful materials!! I'm jealous!! How about some tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding out that my most favorite material may be the Checkerboard. I may be able to give a tutorial on that. So much fun!! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ugh. I ordered the basic and advanced timeline sets from M.S. and just find out mine are backordered as well. Did you call and get an ETA or anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized they were out of stock before I ordered them. I decided to purchase through Alisons' Montessori instead. On a upbeat note I visited their site today and it appears that they are now in stock. Looks like you shouldn't have to wait too long:)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!