Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ash Wednesday

For Ash Wenesday services we attended the church that I was raised in. It was just beautiful and I can't wait until Sunday to hear the sermon.
The kids are just full of more questions to knowing more about God and religion in general. They were excited to take a picture with the pastor, who also was my high school principal.


The young man you see playing the piano is my father. My father has played the piano for the church since he was ten years old, before him it was my grandfather. Although I have strayed away from the church my father still has never missed a Sunday church service.



I am preparing more Godly Play stories and activities for my children to celebrate this Lent season. The kids made it through the hour long message without a complaint (except DJ). It is still evident that they need more types of these activities to prepare to understand Gods word. They are excited about going to Sunday School though :)


2 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!