Friday, February 10, 2012

Underneath It All

"Later I learned that she had a cousin in Lewiston, Idaho. ' I haven't seen her for fifteen years,' my mother said, 'and that is good because she'll tell me what i'm really like.'

' I could tell you that. Sugar', my father said.

' No, I mean before I was a mother, I mean underneath. where I am Chanhassen.' "
-Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

Ken decided she wanted to interview me today!

Ken: What makes you happy?

me: I get happy whenever I wake up. especially when the sun is shining.

Ken: What makes you sad?

me: When I see or hear about people being mistreated.

Ken: What makes you angry?

me: When someone abuses a child.

Ken: What is your favorite thing to do?

me: Wonder!

Ken: What do you really dislike doing?

me: Going to the grocery store and cleaning.

Ken: What are you afraid of?

me: That you might not like me when you get older (smile).

Ken: What did you want to be when you were growing up?

me: A teacher.

Interview over.

Ken may have a career in becoming a news reporter because she really didn't give me much time to think about the questions:)

1 comment:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!