Teaching Textbooks Algebra I
Concepts that were presented
- Using brackets around parentheses when there is more than one set.
- Getting X out of numerators in fractions
- Combining X's
- NaNoWriMo has all her attention her last word count was 1,203.
Michelle learned about different types of microscopes, cell structures and sizes, osmosis, and sulfur/iron chemical reaction in her biology studies.
- learned about the First and Second Boer Wars
- learned about the KwaZulu Empire
- learned about Cecil Rhodes who wanted to establish a British Empire in Africa that stretched from Cape Colony that stretched to Cairo, Egypt.
I am linking this post to Weekly Wrap Ups hosted by Weird, Unsocialized homeschoolers and Homeschool High School hosted by the daisyhead